Thermostat

This thermostat was intended to be used for keeping room temperature constant using Halogen Lamp.

The sensor is DS18B20. ATtiny2313 was selected since I have several of them around. But later after coding, I found 2K Code space was not enough. ATMega8 is a better choice.

Here is the schematics :


 The layout (a bit messy, I remove bottom layer view here for clarity) :


Schematics & PCB

Almost finished project :

The uProcessor and VReg was not installed yet.


The programming includes the OneWire Protocol implementation. The tight programming space limits what feature I can put to this Thermostat. So, it just do a simple PID control, no fancy display etc.

Download the Tarball file: Thermostat.tgz


Comments

Florin NAE said…
Hello
I like your project. I want to build it to use it in the power plant but I can not handle the compilation of the code. Please help me with compiling the source code and posting it on the blog or if it can be sent to florinnae@gmail.com along with the fusebiting setting.
Thank you.