25A IC Regulated DC Power Supply

YD1MRI has lend me his PS. But unfortunately, the PS was broken somehow.
It uses TA7089P regulator. Seems that the IC is broken and I don't have it around. So, I made him a new Linear Regulator based on the popular LM723.

The original PS Regulator :


The one that I made has a very common design. The main addition is that I put DC Crowbar to protect output from overvoltage. The SCR used must capable to break the input fuse without damaging itself.

Here is the schematics : REG-PS723-3.sch


And here is the component layout : REG-PS723-3.brd



PCB files (Eagle) is available. For those need the PCB, may be I can help on providing it. Just send me email, and see what I can do.



Comments

Maxi LU4HNE said…
Hi, can you explain for adjust VR1 and VR3?
Pulimath said…
Dear friend,
I am interested in this project and requires PCB for it.
Is spare PCB is available with you..?

Please advise. I am from India
With regards
vu3sqm@gmail.com
Ameer khan
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.